LP Lockout Series
- Solid aluminum machined case available in anodized colors for identification.
- Stainless steel ball bearing tumblers lock both heal and toe sides of shackle for maximum strength.
- Hardened molybdenum shackle (standard) provide strength, durability, and maximum cut resistance. Hardened shackle is “environmentally friendly” PVD chrome plated for abrasion and corrosion protection.
- All Oak padlocks accept the Oak IC core, as well as other SFIC cores.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system design and support.
Shackle Dimensions:“D” = 1/4”, “Y” = 25/32”, “X” = 3/4”, 1 1/2”, 2”, 4”
Shackle Material:Hardened Molybdenum alloy steel, PVD chrome plated (standard). Hardened shackle is “environmental friendly” PVD chrome plated for abrasion and corrosion protection.
Case Dimensions:“W” = 1 1/2”, “H” = 1 13/16”, “T” = 3/4”
Case Material:Precision machined from extruded aluminum (standard).
Finishes:Anodized color: Blue, Red, Green, Black (21LP only), Yellow, Orange (21LP only)
Clevis & Chain:Case mounted brass clevis optional. Brass or steel chains available.
IC Core:Compatible with Oak IC core, and all other SFIC cores.
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design.
Hasp:Optional 6-position lockout/tagout hasp available.