Grade Two Lever Cylindrical Locksets
- Independent lever return springs consistently return levers to horizontal position.
- Adjustable through bolts to accommodate various door preparations.
- Slabbed inside rose trim engages chassis to increase stability and durability.
- Multiple latch backset choices available.
- Multiple finishes and lever styles.
- Double keyed functions available.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system design and support.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Door Thickness:1 3/8” to 2” wood or metal door
Backsets:2 3/8”, 2 3/4” (standard), 3 3/4”, 5” available
Latchbolts:1/2” throw, UL listed, self-adjusting faceplate 3/4″ throw fire door latch available
Strikes:ANSI, T-Strike and full lip strikes are available
Trim:Solid zinc diecast levers, wrought brass roses, heavy gage inside and outside rose liners with concealed screws
Core:Interchangeable 6 & 7 pin compatible with all other small format interchangeable core housings
Cylinder Plug:Standard “C” keyway, compatible with Schlage
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design. Construction cores available.
Finishes:605(Bright Brass), 606(Satin Brass), 612(Satin Bronze), 613(Dark Bronze), 625(Bright Chrome) and 626(Satin Chrome)
Certification: UL listed “A” label (3 hour) single swing door (4’x8’) ANSI A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2