Grade One Lever
- Independent lever return springs consistently return levers to horizontal
- Adjustable through bolts to accommodate various door preparations.
- Slabbed outside rose trim engages chassis to increase stability and durability.
- Inside and outside threaded rose liner and through bolt assembly for added strength.
- Steel reinforcing inserts in chassis protect chassis from wear and abuse.
- Stainless steel latchbolt engineered to reduce wear and increase security.
- Chassis can accommodate Schlage large format or Oak small format interchangeable core, or standard non-IC cylinder. (see illustration)
- Multiple latch backset choices available.
- Multiple finishes and lever styles available.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system design and support.
- 7 Year Warranty.
Request Product Guide Catalog 1CL Template 1CL Installation Guide
Door Thickness:1 3/8” to 2” wood or metal door
Backsets:2 3/8”, 2 3/4” (standard), 3 3/4”, 5” available
Latchbolts:1/2” throw, UL listed, self-adjusting faceplate 3/4″ throw fire door latch available
Strikes:ANSI (standard), T-Strike and full lip strikes are available
Trim:Solid zinc diecast levers, wrought brass roses, heavy gage inside and outside rose liners with through-bolted concealed screws
Core:Interchangeable 6 & 7 pin compatible with all other small format interchangeable core housings
Cylinder Plug:Standard “C” keyway, compatible with Schlage
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design. Construction cores available.
Finishes:605(Bright Brass), 606(Satin Brass), 612(Satin Bronze), 613(Dark Bronze), 625(Bright Chrome) and 626(Satin Chrome)
Certification:UL listed “A” label (3 hour) single swing door (4’x8’) ANSI A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1