11P Series Padlock
- Solid brass precision machined case available in brass or satin chrome finish.
- Stainless steel ball bearing tumblers lock both heal and toe sides of shackle for maximum strength.
- Hardened molybdenum shackle (standard) provide strength, durability, and maximum cut resistance. Hardened shackle is “environmentally friendly” PVD chrome plated for abrasion and corrosion protection.
- Optional brass and stainless steel shackles available
- Multiple shackle opening choices available.
- Available in non-key-retained (standard) and key-retained functions.
- Optional solid stainless steel case combined with the optional stainless shackle provide industry leading corrosion protection for the most demanding environments.
- All Oak padlocks accept the Oak IC core, as well as other SFIC cores.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system design and support.
Shackle Dimensions: “D” = 1/4”, “Y” = 25/32”, “X” = 3/4”, 1 1/2”, 2”, 4”
Shackle Material:Hardened Molybdenum (standard), Brass and Stainless Steel (optional). Hardened shackle is “environmental friendly” PVD chrome plated for abrasion and corrosion protection.
Case Dimensions:“W” = 1 17/32”, “H” = 1 3/16”, “T” = 25/32”
Case Material:Precision machined from extruded brass (standard), machined stainless steel (optional).
Function:Non-key-retained (standard), optional key-retained field changeable.
Finishes:606(Satin Brass), 626(Satin Chrome), and 630 (Satin Stainless Steel)
Clevis & Chain:Case mounted brass clevis optional. Brass or steel chains available.
IC Core:Compatible with Oak IC core, and all other SFIC cores.
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design.