41SP Shrouded Series
- Solid stainless steel case, combined with a stainless shackle provide industry leading corrosion protection for the most demanding environments.
- Shrouded case design prevents shackle tampering.
- Stainless steel ball bearing tumblers lock both heal and toe sides of shackle for maximum strength.
- Available in non-key-retained (standard) and key-retained functions.
- All Oak padlocks accept the Oak IC core, as well as other SFIC cores.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system design and support.
Shackle Material:Stainless Steel (standard)
Case Dimensions:“W” = 2”, “H” = 3 5/64”, “T” = 1”
Case Material:Precision machined from stainless steel (standard).
Function:Non-key-retained (standard), optional key-retained field changeable.
Finishes:606(Satin Brass), 626(Satin Chrome), and 630 (Satin Stainless Steel)
Clevis & Chain:Case mounted brass clevis optional. Brass or steel chains available
IC Core:Compatible with Oak IC core, and all other SFIC cores.
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design.