Grade Three Cylindrical Locksets
- Chassis can accommodate either Interchangeable core or Standard non-IC Cylinder/Plug.
- Multiple Backset Choices — including 2 3/8”.
- Stainless steel hubs to withstand over 1,000,000 cycles.
- Independent lever return torsion springs in the side hubs help resist lever sag.
- Slabbed inside rose trim engages chassis to increase stability and durability of lockset.
- Adjustable through bolts for ease of installation
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by over 400 years of experienced system sales, design and support.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Door Thickness:1 3/8” to 2” wood or metal door
Backsets:2 3/8”, 2 3/4” (standard), 3 3/4”, 5” available
Latchbolts:1/2” throw, UL listed, self-adjusting faceplate
Strikes:ANSI, T-Strike and full lip strikes are available
Trim;Heavy wrought brass roses, wrought steel inside and outside reinforcing rose liners with concealed screws
Core:Interchangeable 6 & 7 pin compatible with all other small format interchangeable core housings
Cylinder Plug:Standard “C” keyway, compatible with Schlage (Optional)
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design. Construction cores available.
Finishes:605(Bright Brass), 606(Satin Brass), 612(Satin Bronze), 613(Dark Bronze), 625(Bright Chrome) and 626(Satin Chrome)
Certification: UL listed “A” label (3 hour) single swing door ANSI A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
OAK HOW TO ORDER GUIDE – Grade 3 Lever Cylindrical Locksets
Series: Grade 3 Lever
|Backset||Function||Keying||Lever Type||Rose||Strike *||Finish||Keying|
|Adjustable 2-3/8″ & 2-3/4″||Privacy||None||Hard return||Default||Full Lip||626||Keyed Plug|
* Manufacturers’ registered trade names used above are for identification and reference only