- Heavy Duty (Grade 1) lock for Commercial and Industrial use.
- Levers and knobs are retained by lever/knob keeper similar to that of cylindrical locksets eliminating screw retaining problems.
- Independent lever return springs consistently return levers to horizontal position.
- Field reversible handing.
- Multiple functions, trim styles and finishes available.
- Roses and Full plate escutcheons are snap-on.
- Lever and Knob combinations are available.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed extensive industry experienced system design and support.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Case:Size – 4 5/16” x 6” x 1”, Armor Front – 1 ¼” x 8” x 7/32” Standard. Handing is field reversible without removing case from door. Stop works incorporated into thumbturn. Self-aligning face for beveled doors
Door Thickness:1 3/8” to 2 1/2″ Thick doors
Backsets:2 3/4” Only
Latchbolts:3/4” throw, UL listed, self-adjusting faceplate
Deadbolts:1” Stainless steel throw
Strikes: Curved lip-Non-handed. Custom lip length at 1/8” increments available
Spindles:Designed to break to prevent unlocking or damage to the case
Trim:Self-aligning through-bolt trim. Rose (S1) is 2 7/16” Diameter, (S2) is 3 1/2” Diameter. Full plate escutcheon (F1) is 115/16” x 8”, (F2) is 2 9/16” x 8 1/16”
Core:Interchangeable 6 & 7 pin compatible with all other small format interchangeable core housings
Mortise Cylinder:Standard 7 pin Interchangeable core housing, compatible with all SFIC cores
Non I/C Cylinder/Plug:Standard “C” keyway, compatible with Schlage
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design. Construction cores available.
Finishes:605(Bright Brass), 606(Satin Brass), 612(Satin Bronze), 613(Dark Bronze), 625(Bright Chrome), 626(Satin Chrome), 630(Stainless Steel)
Certification:UL listed for 3 Hour Fire Rating. ANSI A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 Operational.