Mortise & Rim Cylinders
- Mortise and rim cylinders can be supplied for Interchangeable core or with standard Non-IC cylinder.
- Multiple cam choices ,including industry standard cams for Best®, Corbin/Russwin®, Schlage®, Sargent® and others.
- Mortise cylinders available with standard or tapered face.
- Mortise cylinder is supplied with side screw for additional security.
- Rim cylinder comes standard with a horizontally mounted spindle.
- Blocking rings are available in multiple sizes and finishes.
- Multiple finishes available.
- Uniquely tailored masterkey systems backed by extensive industry experienced system sales, design and support.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Cylinder Length:Standard Mortise Cylinder1 3/8”, 1 3/4” long. Tapered Head Cylinder is 3/4” long
Diameter:Mortise and rim cylinders are 1 5/32”
Cam/Spindle:Standard straight cam supplied unless ordered otherwise. Flat spindle supplied with rim cylinders
Rings:Rings vary in size from 1/8” to 5/8” long. Specify needed ring size from the “How to Order” section below
Rim Cylinders:Length is 1 11/32” long. Fits doors 1 1/4” to 3” thick
Core Housing:Interchangeable 6 & 7 pin compatible with all other small format interchangeable core housings
Cylinder Plug:Standard “C” keyway, compatible with Schlage
Masterkeying:Tailored masterkey system set-up and design. Construction cores available.
Finishes:605 (Bright Brass), 606 (Satin Brass), 612 (Satin Bronze), 613 (Dark Bronze), 625 (Bright Chrome) and 626 (Satin Chrome)